- 0ft-660ft 90% of Ocean Life lives here
- 350ft Maximum diving depth of a blue whale, full grown adult
- 800ft Dive Depth of a Nuclear Submarine
- 1,044ft Deepest Recorded Scuba Dive
- 1,250ft Height of the Empire State Building, if the whole skyscraper was dropped in.
- 3,300ft Last bit of sunlight
- 5,280ft 1 mile under water
- 8,200 ft Maximum diving depth for a Sperm Whale
- 12,467ft Titanic’s Final Resting place.
- 13,120ft Beginning of the Abyssal Zone. Water level at this level reach around 11,000lbs per square inch. Creatures like: Fangtooth, the Flashlight Fish, and the Anglerfish inhabit this depth.
- 15,000ft Diving depth of Alvin the Submersible
- 15,700ft Wreck of the Battleship Bismarck
- 20,000ft The Hadal Zone. Pressure levels reach 16,000lbs per square inch.
- 25,262ft The Snailfish, the Deepest livingfish ever filmed.
- 29,029ft Mt.Everest Height
- 36,070ft Challenger Deep
foreverandadaythensome likes this